We might supply you with marketing information about our services and products where you have given your explicit consent to us.
You do not have an obligation to provide us with any information, if however, you do supply information to us, we will be better able to supply any products information and services. We will not send irrelevant emails and you can ‘opt out’ or in of our email communications at any time. You do have the right to remove any information we hold on you and we will never sell, rent, distribute or make public your personal information. We recognise that data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
Information you give to us
This is information that you supply by completing forms on our site, corresponding with us by telephone, email or otherwise, including information you give us when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, use the services provided by our website, when you give us information asked by us for the verification of your identity and when you inform us of an issue with our site. This information you give might include your name, address, email address, telephone numbers and any other comments or information you supply.
Keeping your information
Your information is kept on a secure password protected managed services and GDPR approved mailing systems and software packages which are only accessible through a password by Johnson Fellows staff and approved third party contractors. In order to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, we collect information about you and use it for internal necessary record keeping, the improvement of our products and services and possibly to contact you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. At any stage, you can ‘opt out’ with an email received via the unsubscribe button or by contacting the data privacy officer. We use your information to carry out our obligations that arise form any agreements entered into between you and us and to supply you with information, product and services that you ask for. Your information will be used to provide you with marketing information about other services or products we can offer which are similar to those that you have already enquired about including services or products you have consented to receiving on the site. And / or also to notify you about changes to our services and or products, as a part of our efforts to keep our site safe a secure and to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we give to you and others and to send relevant advertising to you where allowed. Unless we have your permission, or are obliged to do so by law, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party. We will delete your information when it is no longer required for any of the purposes it was given for.
Rights and Access to your Information and Correction
Under data protection law, you have a number of rights to the way we process your personal data. These are shown below and you may contact us to exercise any of these rights. We will respond to any request from you within one month from the date it is made.
1. You have a right to access personal data held by us about you.
2. You have a right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
3. You have a right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you. This will only apply where, for example, we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, or when you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent, or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with number 6 below).
4. You have a right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This will only apply where, for example, you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us or where you would have the right to require us to erase personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead, or where we no longer have need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose it was collected for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
5. You have a right to receive personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, and commonly used and machine readable format. You have the right to ask us to transfer this personal data to another organisation if you request this.
6. You have a right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you and this includes for the purposes of sending marketing material to you.
7. You have a right to withdraw your consent, where we rely on it to use your personal data for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products.
Johnson Fellow is committed to ensuring that your information is held securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Visitor Tracking on our Website
Our website using Google analytics, like most websites. This enables us to collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, whether visitors have come to the site from, and which pages were visited. This information enables us to better understand how visitors find us and interact with our website. This information is used so that we can make adjustments to our website to give you a better user experience. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information as well as visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track our visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For more information about cookies and how you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to remove cookies from your browser history, please visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org you should note that blocking cookies might prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.